Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite
Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite and recipes to help you get rid of cellulite
Today I am going to talk about Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite.
Yes there are foods that can help with your quest to get rid of your cellulite but this is only part of the solution exercise is another big factor in the cellulite how to get rid but we will talk about that a bit later but for now I just wanted to tell you which foods you should be eating.
When you look at the list you will probably be thinking it’s all the same foods I have been eating to lose weight and yes they are but with so many exciting recipes around these foods don’t have to be boring anymore.
So let’s get started with Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite
These are my top 21 Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite
- Garlic: Make sure it’s fresh and not the lazy garlic you can buy in jars. Garlic can be used to flavor foods and salad dressings and it’s a must for getting rid of your cellulite. You can make a simple dressing to put on green beans that will taste so good all you need is to cook your green beans drain them put them on a plate and squeeze over the juice of 1/2 a lemon and crush over some raw garlic and add a splash of oilve oil and green beans can be interesting again.
- Berries – Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and other blue or red berries are high in antioxidants, good for skin and lymph system; vitamin C for collagen. Due to their high concentration of anthocyanins, berries contribute to the health of the collagen matrix by neutralizing enzymes that destroy connective tissue and by scavenging free radicals. The anthocyanins also enhance the effects of the vitamin C contained in blueberries. Furthermore,they are a good source of vitamin E.
- Bananas - Bananas fight water retention and promote healthy blood circulation. Plus they are full of potassium and really help with fluid retention, and they are high in fibre for waste disposal. You could start the day with a banana smoothie just add skimmed milk and you will start your day the right way.
- Broccoli – you either love it or hate it but broccoli helps avoid water retention, good for detox, antioxidants for skin. You could try a tasty Broccoli salad. Go here for the Cellulite Diet Recipe Broccoli Salad
- Spinach- Is another great thing to eat if you want to get rid of cellulite it’s good for circulation (vitamin K) and for the skin there are so many great recipes with spinach you could even start the day with florentine eggs and turkey.
- Carrots: Another great food for detoxifying and an antioxidant for skin. Grate this on salads or why not have carrot mash instead of mash potato. Carrot mash is so easy and it’s tasty too. All you need is 600g carrots and some fresh thyme and this is a winning combination. Simply wash the carrotts slice in a food processor and add to a saucepan with a few glugs of olive oil a few sprigs of thyme just cover with some boiled water cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Drain off the excess water return to pan and give them a good smash. There you have it perfect mash you might want to add some salt and pepper.If you don’t like the thought of carrott mash then my next Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite is the delious Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet potatoes – are one of the oldest vegetables known to man. They are also one of the most nutritious vegetables and an excellent addition to any anti-cellulite diet. They contain potassium, vitamin C, some vitamin E, as well as beta-carotene. They also contain some unique root proteins which, according to some preliminary studies, have significant antioxidant properties. The nutrients and other substances in sweet potatoes are thought to improve circulation and eliminate toxins—two of their most notable cellulite fighting properties and sweet potao mash tastes good too. Grilled chicken, sweet potato mash and green beans with garlic a winning combination.
- Sunflower seeds – These are a great tasty snack but please remember not to eat to many of these tasty treats as they are high in calories. They are full of cellulite busting nutrients. Packed with vitamin E, potassium, and zinc plus they are a good source of selenium, with one cup providing more than a third of the recommended daily intake. Sunflower seeds are also a good source of vitamin B6, with one cup providing 31% of the recommended daily intake. Vitamin B6 is crucial for the proper absorption of zinc from the intestines, but it also has some cellulite fighting properties of its own: First, it plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins and helps strengthen and repair connective tissue. Second, it can act as a natural diuretic, thus eliminating excess water and bloating that make cellulite more visible.
- Chicken and turkey- I love chicken and turkey and it’s a great lean protein for collagen production, helps to strengthen connective tissue around fat cells and you can cook it in so many ways. You could try making turkey burgers instead of using beef. These can be really tasty but you do need to add some spice.I will add a turkey burger recipe tomorrow. These are great and adding spices to the mix make them really good for you. Here it is Cellulite Diet Recipe Turkey Burgers
- Spices - these are great for boosting circulation so include cayenne pepper, chillies and cinnamon in your cooking you can turn something boring into something special, add a bit of nutmeg to your carrot mash it really is good
- Oranges: Are top of the list for vitamin C, keeps connective tissue between fat cells under the skin strong and supple. Feeling like you need something to eat in the afternoon then have an orange it will perk you up.
- Tomatoes: Another good source of vitamin C, a great antioxidant, and is also good for skin. Combine Tomatoes with broccoli and you can’t beat it.
- Eggs- Another great Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite low-fat protein, good for skin and you can’t beat some scramble eggs to start you off in the morning.
- Celery – helps avoid water retention. I must admit that I really don’t like the taste of raw celery, but added to a chicken soup and it give the soup a whole new wonderful flavour. Or if you are using onions in a dish try some celery as well you might be pleasantly surprised I know I was.
- Fresh Herbs – These add so much flavor to foods plus they are good for you too. Next time you are making a salad dressing just add a few torn leaves of basil to your olive oil and lemon juice and the flavor will blow you away. No more boring salads and you won’t need to add that very bad mayonise to your salad.
- Red peppers - High in vitamin C and antioxidants and they taste great add these to some spinach leaves, cucumber, carrot, raw red cabbage and you have a tasty crunchy salad fresh tasting and delicious.
- Salmon, tuna and other oily fish, for omega-3 fatty acids that improve skin. Not one of my favorite Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite. I know it’s good for you but I just don’t like it. I have tried cooking it in so many ways but I just don’t like the taste if you have a recipe that you think I might like please let me know.
- Asparagus – I do like asparagus. Asparagus is a must have vegetable on your shopping list. It helps to strengthen veins and capillaries and helps control blood pressure. It has a high concentration of potassium and the amino acid, asparagus also have diuretic properties, which is great news if your body builds up fluid it just makes your cellulite look worse. Many Hollywood stars swear by eating asparagus before an important event because of its ability to reduce water retention and bloating. On top of that, asparagus contains inulin, a type of carbohydrate which promotes the proper functioning of the gut.
- Avacados – Yes avocados are high in calories and fat compared to other fruits, but they are really good for you. These creamy green fruits in moderation can offer great benefits to women struggling with cellulite. Recent research suggests that oleic acid found in avocados could help naturally curb appetite and thus contribute to weight loss and if you have any left over they make a great natural facepack for your skin too.In addition to oleic acid, avocados are a good source of other anti-cellulite nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, and B-complex vitamins. They are also an excellent source of glutathione, Gluthathione is also said to help the liver remove toxins.
- Apples – Yes the humble apple is another great Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite to put on the shopping list, again have as an afternoon snack instead of that cookie and you will see and feel the benifits in no time.
- Brazil Nuts – Yes they are high in calories but Brazil nuts are naturers best dietary source of selenium. A single Brazil nut provides more than the US reference daily intake. The selenium in brazil nuts may help combat cellulite and improve the overall appearance of skin because of the role selenium plays in the antioxidant defense system of the body. Brazil nuts are also a good source of vitamin E and potassium.
So there you have it my top 21 Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite. Eating these foods will help with your battle against cellulite but you will also need to include exercise in the mix and I have found the perfect exercise plan. It’s by Joey Atlas the womens Trainer. He has had over 20 years of helping women get into shape and his truth about cellulite and his naked beauty programme are well worth having a look. I have had a good look at the programme and you can read my review and what other people have said about the programme here Naked Beauty cellulite free in 24 day reviews.
Well that’s it for today and I hope this list helps you choose your Cellulite Diet foods that fight Cellulite.
For an Amazing Secret way to Get Rid of Cellulite Forever, Download Now:
Not found what your after?
Please search Google using the box below – Thank You.